BIRTH DOULA package
Our birth doula package includes the following:
• A consultation for us to get to know one another and see if we are a good fit for each other. We always tell our perspective clients to choose the doula(s) they feel most comfortable with. We will be spending a lot of intimate time together!
• Informational & emotional support from the time of hire via email, phone and text. You can reach out for guidance, resources or to process what's happening for you and your family. If we can help, we will! If it's outside our scope of practice, we'll make sure to find you the support you need.
• 1-2 prenatal visits in your home to prepare for childbirth, infant feeding and the immediate postpartum period.
• Your doula will be officially on call for you 24/7 from your 37th week of pregnancy until birth. Meaning you *can* call in the middle of the night if you are in labor. If you go into labor before 37 weeks, please still call, and we'll make every effort to attend your birth, or send backup if necessary.
• We will join you when you are in labor and ready for support and stay with you until your baby is born, then stay 1-2 hours after (or until you are settled and comfortable). During this time we can offer breastfeeding support for the first latch, and we always make sure you and your partner have a tasty meal in your hands or on the way.
• A postpartum visit in your home (or place of birth) anytime between 2 days and 2 weeks after your baby is born.
Investment: $2200 with Anna
Birth DOULA package + Prenatal care + POSTPARTUM CARE
- Doula Services Package with Anna Cheechov
- 2 Prenatal Sessions with any practitioner from MINKA's team
- 8 hours of postpartum care from one of our Postpartum Doulas
- 6 months of postpartum/lactation support via weekly new mama circle @ MINKA
- Self-Care package- items from the Earth to support your pregnancy
postpartum doula care
Ranging from $25-$50/hour, our postpartum doulas will work with you to make a custom care plan to meet your individual needs and the needs of your family. Please see our postpartum doula list to learn more!
Payment plans available. We realize this is an investment that is not covered by insurance, typically. We are happy to work with you to get you the support you deserve.
Please ask for details, and include DOULA CARE on your 'wish lists' and registries!